Calgary Painters – Trying to find a good Calgary Painter or good Painters in Calgary may be a bit more of a challenge then you originally thought. You may need a painter for a day or you may need a large crew of painters for weeks. In either case About Painting can accommodate all your painting needs. Are you looking for a good professional reputable painting company with over 20 years painting experience. Maybe you are trying to save some money by using the painter that your friend’s neighbors, brother in-law says was good and had a great price? Quite likely it really boils down to getting the best value for your painting dollar.
What do you need from a Calgary Painter?
- You don’t want to have to paint again in a year or two.
- You really want painters to use the right type of paint that is going to buy you some serious time before painting again.
- Know exactly what you are getting for your money.
- Do you have a large painting project to do, where the timing is critical?
- Are you in the middle of renovating, selling your house, or did you promise the other half to finally paint the house and now you can’t get out of it any longer? As a result you need answers now.
- Do you need the painting done rapidly by a large painting crew with a minimum disruption to your schedule?
- For what ever the reason it’s got to be done today. We are Professional Painters that care so give us a call today.
With so many painters in Calgary who do you choose?
Ideally Calgary Painters that are going to pull this off for you on time, on budget and with no unpleasant additional costs had better have their act together. You do not want last minute phone calls that the painters can’t make it today. Does your Calgary Painter need money up front or a deposit? You shouldn’t need to part with any money up front, instead you should pay for the painting once it is inspected, touched up, and you are happy with the end result, but not before.
It is important that you you take this all into account. To begin with, are the painters knowledgeable about good, better and best painting practices? Are you getting a detailed estimate that clearly spells out what is and isn’t to be done? Did you get a verbal price or a number written on a piece of paper? Do they have recent references for the last painting jobs they have done. Are they Professional Painters? Most likely these are all important items to think about. It appears you are searching for good Calgary Painters or just maybe some painting advice, so please give us a call. The painting estimates are free in Calgary and area.
What our painters do:
Our painters are professional painters, tradesmen, this is what our profession is, and we are very good at it. About Painting has been painting in Calgary and area for over 20 years and we have it down to an art. This is what we do everyday! We also have a tight schedule of our own that requires us to be in and out when we say we will be.
We will do what we say we will do, at the price we said we will do it for. As a result, the only way that will change is if you are not ready for us to paint or due to other trades people holding us up. Or if you request changes for a new color that does not cover the old one in two coats. (I.E. Trying to cover dark browns with light pastel colors like yellow.) We will do out best to let you know this when you choose the colors before we start, no unpleasant surprises. If you provide us sufficient time for changes before we start your painting there should be no surprises.
What we offer:
- Licensed and Insured Professional Painters.
- Free Residential and Commercial Painting Estimates.
- No up front fees, we invoice you for the work when we have finished.
- Our Painting Company offers a 2 year limited warranty on all work we do unless stated otherwise.
- Specializing in repaints that may require large or small crews to complete work quickly with a minimum of disruption to the space we are working in.
- We are capable of serving whatever your painting needs are.